Thursday, June 9, 2016

Evaluation

1. I liked this class because, i really love using computers and at the same time we are learning on whats wrong or right.
2. I didn't like how we would be in a time out but yet i hear the mouse clicking a lot.
3. i would recommend to sit wherever you want
4. My highlight would be keeping up with my goals from the 9th grade till now
5. Yes i did my very best in this class really enjoy being here
6.sometimes i read my life planning book at home when i usually take it to make more goals but other than that that should be my new goal
7. I'm to good to be doing drugs or ditching so i'm already choosing the right path, by always making sure i pit others first instead of myself
8.I learned how to do my own little games how to paste pictures etc but mostly i learned to keep up with my 100 plus goals because, these goals are pretty much fun to accomplish.
9. I will remember that i met 2 of my new bestest friends in this class and ill remember Mr. Haymore always saying hi to me with a bight big smile on his face.


No comments:

Post a Comment